Autopsy of a Banana
- 0:11 - Another John Doe. sigh
- 0:25 - Cadaver approx 1.5"-2.5" wide.
- 0:45 - Cadaver approx 6.5" long.
- 0:59 - Multiple shallow stab wounds on the lower finger of the cadaver, north of the remains of the perianth. Our suspect is surely not a tryptophobe ( don't google this, for your own sake ).
- 1:16 - Bruising and shallow lacerations visible near cadaver's stalk. Suspect John Doe was restrained with a thin rope, or twine. Perhaps bondage gone awry?
- 1:45 - Thoracic impalement via a metal nail, approx 1'5" long, appears to be the cause of death. Will test nail for fingerprints.
- 2:35 - Let's run a tissue analysis and see if we can get a more accurate Time of Death.
- 3:01 - ToD approx 4-6 hours ago.
- 3:39 - Homicide.
- 3:42 - Cadaver is delicious.
Live Like The Food Surgeon: