Autopsy of a Shallot
- 0:15 - Another John Doe? sigh. I'm getting too old for this.
- 0:40 - Cadaver approx 2.5"-3.5" wide.
- 0:52 - Cadaver approx 3.0" long.
- 1:42 - Three razor blades found shallowly embedded in John Doe's abdomen. Appear to have been used as a form of torture, as wounds do not appear to be the cause of death. Will dust blades for prints.
- 2:26 - I've seen this before; Thoracic impalement via a metal nail, approx 1'5" long, appears to be the cause of death. We either have a serial killer on our hands, or this is a copycat killer.
- 4:06 - Cadaver would probably taste good caramelized.
- 4:35 - Homicide.
Live Like The Food Surgeon: