The Food Surgeon Needs a Drink: Surgeon's Old Fashioned
- 0:10 - Nothing feels worse than when a patient flat-lines.
- 0:47 - Step 1: Sugar.
- 1:14 - Step 2: A few dashes of Black Walnut bitters via a syringe.
- 1:30 - I'm only peeling this off because I know that someone would complain if I didn't.
- 1:55 - Step 3: Obtain Orange rind via a scalpel.
- 2:15 - Step 4: Muddle. Try not to make too much noise.
- 2:27 - Notice the Gusher residue? It's dishwasher time!*
- 2:50 - Step 5: Bourbon.
- 3:15 - Step 6: More bourbon.
- 3:50 - Step 7: Using tweezers, add ice.
- 4:20 - Step 8: Garnish.
- 4:37 - Patient is dead. Cocktail is delicious.
* "It's dishwasher time!" could be the catchphrase of the world's worst superhero.
Make Cocktails Like The Food Surgeon:
- Buy The Food Surgeon's Sphere Ice Molds
- Buy The Food Surgeon's Luxardo Maraschino Cherries
- Buy The Food Surgeon's Black Walnut Bitters
- Buy The Food Surgeon's Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon
Live Like The Food Surgeon: